The Drudge are attacking all across Washington D.C. but Prometheus has narrowed down where their staging area should be. Go in and find its exact location.
|Location||Georgetown, Washington, D.C.; and Washington Metro|
|Enemies||Drones, Scarabs, Tear-Mites, Para-Mites, Therm-Mites, Med-Mites, Invaders, Skimmers|
|Weapons||SCAR, USP45, SPAS 12, Hive Cannon, Strike Rifle, Warp Pistol, Shrieker, Striker|
|Achievements||Secrets Award, Completion Award|
- "Sapere aude"
- "Every valuable commodity fades before Vrill"
- "Ducaz are but one of the many servants"
- "Who now watches over the Atu-Waa"
- "Our masters feed on the gnosis of the lesser beings!!"
- "I have seen the fnords!"
- "Annuit coeptis"
- " And what happens if they pinpoint MY location with a plasma rifle?"
- "Well... Actually, drudge weaponry utilizes a unique biomass that can be converted into a variety of damage effects. It's far more versatile than a plasma core and several times as deadly."
- "You do realize that you're not helping"
There is a continuity error towards the end of the mission where Michael Ford enters the subway to finally find a large Conduit used by the Trust to deploy Drudge invaders. The station by which he enters the system is labeled as "Union Station" at the aboveground entrance Ford uses, but once he reaches its platform at track level, there are pillars on the platform marked "Metro Center to Gallery Place-Chinatown". Ford travels through two stations to get to Union Station, where Prometheus deduces to be the site of the major Drudge infestation, presumably passing by what would be Judiciary Square along the way, where the tunnel to Union Station is blocked by an inert train car that must be moved via ASE hacking. This entails that the right side of the tracks, as part of the Red Line would be headed toward Glenmont, but the electronic timetables suggest otherwise, incorrectly stating that the trains on that track are destined for the Red Line's other, western terminus, Shady Grove.