There is over 14 multiplayer gamemode in The conduit, here is a look at all of them:
Free-For-All. It's every man for himself.
- Quick Match: The first player to reach the kill limit wins.
- Marathon: Player with the most kills at the end of the match wins.
- Three Strikes: Players only have three lives each.
- Last Man Standing: Players only have eight lives each.
- ASE Football: Player who holds the ASE the longest wins.
- Bounty Hunter: Each player has a target that they must kill for points. You lose points if you kill players that aren't your targets. The player with the most points wins.
Team Reaper. Players are divided into two teams: Red vs. Blue.
- Quick Match: The first team to reach the kill limit wins.
- Marathon: The team with the most kills at the end of the match wins.
- Shared Stock Match: Each team shares lives from one pool. The team that depletes the enemy team's life pool wins.
Team Objective. Players are divided into two teams, and must capture the enemy team's ASE. Similar to "capture the flag", but with the ASE.